Wednesday 19 November 2008

My Plan

Ok, been thinking about this one. I want to build up a solid base before going for it, so going to stick to grinding the smaller ($10) games until I have $200, this is going to be my backup, anytime I get $25 on top then I take a shot at the $25 level.

Plan on playing the $50 when $350 gets there, though not sure whether I should invest in poker tracker instead at that point. All the boards say this is a must-have for those of us who are serious about going pro, just not sure I can justify taking $100 out of my roll just now.

As a side note have been reading that the double or nothin sit and goes are great for building a roll. Personally hate the idea of sngs - just push push push - but might have a look into the strategy for these and see if they might be good for building up my roll faster.

DaPimp

No comments: