Thursday 27 November 2008

F%@*(ng Suckouts

Fucking frustrated, roll is now down to $109 after some brutal beats at the tables the last couple of nights. This is getting so bad that I am seriously beginning to wonder whether Poker Stars RNG has not highlighted me for constant suckouts.

Had AK cracked twice by AQ and then by A10, flopped a set of 6's only to see my opponent hit a straight after all the money went in on the flop. Considering dropping down yet another fucking level to rebuild again at the moment... going to keep on at the 10c / 25c level for the time being though, there are enough total donks here - I do not even want to think about how bad it gets if you go any lower.

Will also try and brush up on my strategy, can not afford a Cardrunners sub at the minute, but there are plently of websites / videos out there to look at (oh, and any suggestions are more than welcome)

Peace.

DaPimp

No comments: